புதன், 24 பிப்ரவரி, 2010

2010-02-24



More than a Blog Aggregator

by மகேந்திரன்
SPECIAL OFFERS EUROSOFTWARE Windows 7 Ultimate Retail Price: $399.99 Our Price: $99.95 You Save: $300.04 Thank you!!! I was really worried, if this works out I promise to buy loads more and tell all my friends Felix (USA) Am I satisfied with my purchase? I sure am, it got installed perfectly and has been working daily ever since. I will be buying some more software from you guys again soon. Robin Perry (Australia)Yes, this has allowed me to access the file and download it. I have in 


More than a Blog Aggregator

by வின்சென்ட்.
இந்திய வன ஆராய்ச்சி மற்றும் மர பெருக்க மையத்தின் தலைவர் மதிப்பிற்குரிய முனைவர். கிருஷ்ணகுமார் அவர்களின் உரை.மரவிழா - 2010 வரவேற்பு, வாழ்த்துரைகளுக்குப் பின் இந்திய வன ஆராய்ச்சி மற்றும் மர பெ� 
இரண்டு நாட்களுக்கு முன் ரெடிஃப் இணையத்தில் சச்சின் எல்லாம் ஒரு ஆளா என்று பாண்டிங்குடன் ஓப்பீடு செய்து ஒரு பின்னூட்டம்.கிட்டத்தட்ட இந்த தலைப்பை பிரதிபலிக்கும் வார்த்தைகள்.இன்று அந்த நபரி 
பெண்ணிய - உளவியல் ஆய்வாளரான பரணி கிருஸ்ணரஜனி தலைமையிலான ஐவர் குழு கொண்ட ஆய்வாளர் குழு, நாடு கடந்த தமிழீழ அரசின் இணைப்பாளர் வி.உருத்திரகுமாரன் உடன் நடாத்திய சிறப்பு உரையாடல் கேள்வி பதில் வட 


More than a Blog Aggregator

by முதுவை ஹிதாயத்
DIABETIC? FINALLY GOOD NEWS FOR ALL DIABETICS A woman (65) was diabetic for the last 20+ years and was taking insulin twice a day, she used the enclosed homemade medicine for a fortnight and now she is absolutely free of diabetes and taking all her food as normal including sweets ............................The doctors have advised her to stop insulin and any other blood sugar controlling drugs. I request you all please circulate the email below to as many people as you can and let them take the maximum b 
இலங்கையின் தேசிய பிரச்சினை தீர்வுக்கு புதிய திட்டம் ஒன்றை உடனடியாக அமுலாக்க வேண்டும் என பிரித்தானிய வெளியுறவு செயலாளர் டேவிட் மிலிபாண்ட், ஜனாதிபதி மகிந்த ராஜபக்ஷவை வலியுறுத்தியுள்ளதாக� 

கருத்துகள் இல்லை: